Laboratory Chemist (Female/Male) with exp. in Vegetable Oil Refinery (Qatar)
Salary Range QAR 5,000 – 5,500
– Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Chemical Science or equivalent.
– Advanced knowledge in analysis tools and equipment.
– Collaborate with the quality assurance manager.
– Advanced Knowledge in laboratory procedures and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
– Knowledge in Chemicals’ environmental and health & safety impacts and hazards.
– Minimum 2 years experience in laboratory and specification analyst.
Working hours: 8:00 – 5:00 (Saturday to Thursday) with 1 hour lunch break as per Labor Law. (Overtime to be compensated)
Salary: As mentioned, increase and bonuses will depend on work progress and evaluation. Conversion: 1 QAR = 3341.62 IDR
Company Provided – Transportation and Accommodation + 3 meals/day
With Health Care and Insurance.
Annual Leave not more than 3 weeks.
(Applicants must be very good in English language verbal and written)
(The job positions in color maroon will be filled up by screened candidates)
(Experience in the GCC – Gulf Cooperation Council would be additional advantage)
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org